- Telesat (Since 2019) for exploring the development of Canadian satellite-based positioning technology utilizing Low Earth Orbit (LEO) with integration to GNSS.
- Micro Engineering Technology Inc. (Since 2018) in the area of low-cost multi-sensor visual SLAM for mobile mapping applications.
- Ericsson Canada Inc. (Since 2018) in the area of machine intelligence and big data analytics for 5G Networks.
- Profound Positioning Inc. (Since 2016) in the area of GNSS precise point positioning, integrated lane level positioning for autonomous land vehicles, and smart multi-sensor fusion for seamless everywhere positioning of autonomous platforms.
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (2015 – 2018) in the area road information services (RIS) developing iDriveSense that integrates vehicular and mobile sensors to provide a machine learning based road surface monitoring, driver profiles and route recommendations.
- Trusted Positioning Inc. / TDK – InvenSesne (2010 – 2017) in the area of human activity recognition, portable navigation, wireless indoor localization.
- Akoostix Inc. (2010 – 2012) in the area of acoustic underwater target tracking.
- Tecterra – Technology Innovation Support Centre (2013 – 2018) as a member of the scientific advisory committee for research and commercialization.
- Department of National Defence (DND) in areas related to GNSS and multi-sensor positioning for intelligent mobile systems (UGVs and UAVs), GNSS precise positioning, GNSS antijamming and GPS RAIM.